Monday, February 23, 2009

Here's to the next 5 years...















Happy Anniversary Mitch. I love you.

9 comments:

Rachel Mohat said...

That is so sweet EM! You guys are so adorable! I can't beleive its been 5 years. My little Em is growing up so big! LOL

Anonymous said...

Cute photos (love the one of Owen kissing Lola). Congrats on 5 years!

Jaime And Kalen said...

I like this post, what a good five years you two have had. I'm so glad that you are my sister in law Emily, Mitch is a lucky man! Happy anniversary

Whitney and Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Are you doing anything exciting for the big day? I can't believe how long your hair is in some of those pictures-holy cow! You guys are just so cute! Love ya!

The Lynns said...

It's fun to see how your family has changed and grown over the years. Happy Anniversary!!

Unknown said...

I don't remember your hair being so long! Congratulations to 5 years!

Marissa and Family said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe your long curly hair. It's crazy! You have such an adorable family. Happy Anniversary!

Crystal said...

Hi Emily! I just stumbled upon your cute little blog! I love it! Hope you're doing good, cute girl!

Crystal (Clark)

Butterfield Family said...

I have loved looking at your last few blogs! I had no idea that you and Mitch made such a cute Little Bo Peep and Sheep! We need to talk soon!